finding happy.
Posted by Kristen on Monday, July 25, 2011. Filed under: blessed, family, growth, lifeIt has been a while since I have felt comfortable with our surroundings, happy about where we are. We have been here in Alabama for six months now and I cannot say just how much of a difference it has made in my life. I love it. I feel so content and happy in every which way. We are surrounded by people whom we love and who love us. We are growing spiritually and B is learning so much... I don't have any complaints!
It is so new... to actually not have worries about whether or not this will be our home at the end of the year. To actually feel secure for once, even when we always know that anything can happen at any time. It feels good to feel so secure. It feels nice to feel happy with where we are. To be able to relax, to enjoy life, to enjoy friendship.
I am so thankful to God for the opportunity to be here... for being able to grow here. There have been so many changes in my life since we moved here. I know there are those who knew that in Georgia, C was the one who did the cooking pretty much every night. Now, it's the other way around. I'm finally in the kitchen, finally broadening my horizons, finally enjoying it all. I finally enjoy cleaning a house that I love, that we are so blessed to have.
God has been so good to us. I'm feeling so very blessed.


July 26, 2011 at 7:01 AM
I'm so happy y'all are happy! :) Enjoying the new blog.
July 26, 2011 at 7:13 AM
I am so glad things are going great for you guys! We have so been there and understand. When the school taught us the way the church can really be out there, I don't guess I fully understood. It is such a blessing to be able to be truly happy in your work for the Lord. Keep it up!!!